Fender Precision Bass (1972)
Fender Precision Bass (1972)

Precision Bass (1972), 4-string bass guitar from Fender in the Precision Bass series.

MGR/Raycer 03/07/2004

Fender Precision Bass (1972) : MGR/Raycer's user review

« Squier P-Bass »

• Partager
I aquired the P-Bass because I am ver interestd in learning to play bass, had a limited Budget, but still wanted a quality piece from a quality manufacturer like Fender.

I bought the bass at Alto Music www.altomusic.com) and payed $159 for it, which was cheaper any other place I found.

It seems like a solid bass. It's easy to hold and sounds pretty good, and even though I am a beginner, it makes me sound good https://static.audiofanzine.com/images/audiofanzine/interface/smileys/icon_smile.gif

There really isn't anything I dislike about it. The only things I would change is perhaps a darker finish on the neck and numbers on the controls.

Construction of the bass is very solid. It's sturdy and the finish (Metallic blue) is beautiful.

I think the P-Bass is a great bass for beginners and seems like it will still suit me years down the road. I would recommend it and the Fender quality that comes with it, to anyone.