Fender Deluxe Active P Bass Special [2005-2015]
Fender Deluxe Active P Bass Special [2005-2015]

4-string bass guitar from Fender belonging to the Precision Bass series.

maxcol maxcol
Publié le 11/12/08 à 06:21
/ / Bass Fender factory in Mexico with 4 strings.
- This model hybrid big sound has an alder body adorned with a shield Vinyl Color "Gold", a maple neck Standard Jazz Bass (C Shape) with 20 frets, and a rosewood fingerboard.
- On the table is arranged in a single coil pickup Alnico and a humbucker in ceramic.
- The contrl are using 4 buttons: master volume, treble boost (+ / - 10dB at 8 kHz), mid boost (+10 dB,-15dB 500Hz), bass boost (+ / - 12dB has 40Hz).
- This bass has more of: Mechanical chrome, an output jack dport on the edge of the table, and a Fender Deluxe Gig Bag.
- Chrome: Mechanical / /.

I allowed myself to copy The characteristics from another site, I did mention the fear of getting their knuckles rapped by someone Audiofanzine

My problem comes when the position of the microphones. for gaming in fingers positioned between the bridge and the handle should lift a microphone and therefore drgler balance automatically sounds.

Channel pleasant but it's pretty personal. Even when I can tell you that even with very small hands I get a little ride. CASC to treble is quite difficult given both the size of my hands and the number of frets (20) which obliges us when we go to seek treble all the note later (17-20 ).
In terms of weight, although that is my first "real" bass (low male) I find it relatively heavy. May be I should buy a strap wider, but even when I find the heavy weight.
After a few rglages quickly found his FIND. I personally is that all booster buttons and get a monster sound!

I play a lot of rock, pop, jazz and funk thanks to a Behringer Ultrabass BX1200 amp.
The bass is perfect in my pop, reggae and jazz.
Mic position requires me to use as a mdiator when one wants to rock. Because as saying prcdemment must raise the microphone to allow room for the thumb and place. So you can play everything, but really everything with their fingers.
For sound, I think she lacks a bit of attack unlike Musicman Sterling / Stingray in comparison.

Soon, I use it for 5 months.
I chose this bass among others belonging to a price range of 200 850. In fact I never really able to try more low CHRISTIAN.
I could not tell you for the report quality price since this is my first bass that I bought on a whim to head to the departure because the budget only 300 n'tait .
Over time I think I have bought largely gur of this low, not because of the sound is gnial but its praticabilit with rock, the game at your fingers (index, middle ring see ).
If not for playing mdiator gives a very sound goes everywhere found in many groups. The use of a pedal Boss ODB-3: https://distorsion-basse.boss.audiofanzine.com/produits/avis/index 2Cidproduit%%% 2C11083% 2Cmao 2Codb3.html ( https://distorsion-basse.boss.audiofanzine.com/produits/avis/index%2Cidproduit%2C11083%2Cmao%2Codb3.html ) going very well.