< Tous les avis Godin Freeway 4 Bass
Godin Freeway 4 Bass

4-string bass guitar from Godin belonging to the Freeway Bass series

drikeuss drikeuss
Published on 02/04/09 at 07:27
Manufactures in Canada and the U.S..

20 squares
config. microphones PB / JB
1 volume knob + 1 Tone (bass passive.

Channel Plutt end fairly close to the JB.

Excellent violin Rabl (Rosewood). The quality!

The neck is very pleasing to play,
bass very handy, not too heavy (I have an Aria Pro II that PSE does a death in comparison).
Accs without the acute problem.

The rglages are very simple, and if the receiver follows the sound is a rgal!

Note also:: Mechanical are excellent, the bass is very little dsaccorde, which is rather pleasant (and not frequent providers).

I play lots of reggae and dub, as the blues. For the truly old school reggae, I prefers a small semi-hollow (epiphone Rumblekat AW). Ds but I need a little more attack and power, including dub, this bass surpasses all those I had in my hands so far ... Its roots for a powerful but at the same time, nothing like it is gniale.

I use little micro Jazz, but when I need it, I'm not.

I have this bass for a year, I use it daily, I can not get enough! I love his maniablilit its simplicity its power, precision, his impeccable violin. And even its look! (Mine is black). From the beautiful work, as they say ...

His weak point might be: the original string, I got a little soft (illico exchange for DR lo-riders).

I tried a Fender U.S. PB, then JB (Us ditto), before going to the DCID NOT HESITATE Godin. For half the price, this bass is better than the Fender U.S.. Just have it in hand, there's no comparison. Only worry: this model is not distributed in France, it is difficult to try in store.

Not only I would do this choice, but even better: the day I am DCID buy a 5 string, I'm the same.