< Tous les avis Harley Benton MB22-2T
Harley Benton MB22-2T
Anonymous
Published on 07/23/07 at 04:32
We will not s'tendre on pdigre of the beast: it is the Asian gives and the instrument is a copy of JazzBass. Classic! ..
Mcaniques that take the deal, adjustable bridge, routing standard: no surprises except the price (careful I am rpter of America).

USE

Offered by a friend who was tired of hearing me rler the fact that I was missing a bass electric.
Channel enjoyable (I'm a guitarist, bassist, but also for my characters records), not tiring for my small hands.
Having no bass amp at home, I will not judge dfinitivement the sound quality. But after having used in qques records (between pop and rock): I still baba!
How an instrument that price it may also be blameless ???
At first I thought change the pickups, but after two months of use, I find that doing very good job. Okay, maybe a is not a pair of Bartos ... but the price !!!

SONORITS

Sonorits level, there is the usual range of Jazzbass. The knobs are probably not the most rguliers the world, but I find the carefree recherchs sounds.
I often used to rock (we drop a little serious, we take a mdiator is placed the beast at the knees and rolls!), So a little raw sonorits or she r responds very well.
It also reacts very well to the finger on sonorits more variety 'or jazzouille.
Bluff j'vous said!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 2 months.
I started music there 15-20 years, an era where we could find no instruments in this price range and or even the suprieures ranges sometimes ugly rservaient well surprises. Today it is possible thanks to Asian productions find instruments:
1. fair and take into agreement
2. with a real sound (not running backs microphones bricols)
3. Finished well
4. Rates ha-llu-listed nants
The report qualitPrix ??? I can not believe it. I had the opportunity to test qques other instruments of Harley Benton and many (not all even when) gave me the same impression.
The QualitPrix report this instrument is simply inconceivable for the price of a rope and mcaniques game, you are offered the bass goes with it!
I do not for one second hsiterais recommend this bass all those who need such a tool to relax or start low. For purists, obviously, it may miss qqchose (especially in terms of prestige).
I ended up putting 10/10 becaufe for less than 100 (and after 2 months of use), I still can not get over it.