Ibanez EDA900
Ibanez EDA900

4-string bass guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Ergodyne series.

metrass metrass
Publié le 10/28/06 à 10:17
Made in USA

The handle is quite enjoyable for its price range
ACCESS is acute but it is facillement ass gn lgrement by the handle
the bass is not in itself trs heavy and I find the body too small.
the sound is IDAL for mtal!

The sounds well suited trs mtal
I tested has a grenoble michel music audio 450w green
we get a fat trs are no ffect.

Since 2 weeks
the sound is superb fat
I is not aquérir I test
I am nice I will say that the price, given the level of the quality of sound and the bass is: not enough levje pleind than I do)