Ibanez EDA900
Ibanez EDA900

4-string bass guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Ergodyne series.

carimbabar carimbabar
Publié le 10/27/06 à 16:54
This bass is made in Japan, I possde in MODEL fretless because I needed a versatile MODEL for a recording of jazz, song and music runinnaise. I bought it because it is the physical copy of Afr MODELS, malheureusment missing! The handle is trs end, I 'm not a fan, the ACCS is perfect thanks to the acute placement sound of the horn infrieure but I find it too thin, which for some is a quality. mics, or rather the microphone is a humbucker that the advantage of not snoring dlivre and powerful sound warm, fairly close to a fender tonnament, which should not, however, not be its stated goal! The piezo is a formidable efficiency and provides clarity and a sense of "sound" rather nice, usually without the sour cot finding.
The controls are, we can not simple: volume, Tone, piezo volume, piezo Tone. Paf!
The bridge is a monorail bridges indpendants of dots, whose goal is to avoid the rsonnances nice (not nice) strings that vibrate without being played.
I particulirement body shape, both sensual and original, but not futriste "kitsch", but this is subjective.

The handle end is trs, too tell others (me) but for a lot of bass players, it facilitates the dplacement left hand (wait ... yes the left) the varnish on the back of it i was enjoyable. CSTA is perfect thanks to the sharp design of the body of the bass (Ralf Spuller, initially for model AFR, which was radapt by Ibanez (which is also d a little green this subject Mr Spuller!)). The balance is good, but I thought the luthite would lose more than a weight was low, that said, we are still far from a Lespaul!
Systm The piezo pickup is very practical and we do not galre 107 years looking for her. Balanced and powerful, no risk of getting lost in the buttons! Serious trs are deep but not uncontrollable and treble not aggressive. There is no control of mdiums s, but it trs going well, she is equipped with what to this point, not soft or acids!

I had the opportunity to test full of instruments more or less prestigious, in various circumstances (studio, scne, tl) and Obviously depending on the use of instruments is always looking to be versatile, or, for wealthier, more low rev types and Different. This Ibanez russi be the bet of both look and to bring a range of from his "good sp "in trs consensel, no prob to address so antipodal styles. Jazz song, through the grind or industrial, hip hop and reggae, it works!

I have bought before boarding the plane the day before a growth of the studio Runion (DSOL, and I had time to test peinele!
Dja change temprature do him any possible problem, this is probably due to the luthite (but for the handle?). Then I pat the comfort t (8 stud daily mmmfffff!) and finally the sound!
Almost no rglages make a sound straight!
on the other hand, thundering thing, there was a meter off a 250 hz, but absolutely not a problem! The right reminds an old Jazz Bass, or precision with new ropes, which is pretty class. Then the piezo, especially for fretless, really gives a color top and "contrebassisante" is still between more in the sound of a song for example, and a bit punchy, it becomes clearer!
I had it sold there 3 years and I have to redeem my friend, because it sounds and I love her "look"!