LTD B-2005
Made in Korea

24 frets, 2 EMG 35DC active pickups / 35 P4, EMG B64 3-band EQ

ESP BB-604 Bridge

1 volume, 1 balance pickups, Tone 3

Channel crossing walnut, maple table and bne.

The handle is enjoyable trs, trs fast

Access in acute trs simple

Ergonomics, the bass is very well balance and enough wood lgre despite utiliss

This gives her a quick go anywhere. It will take longer to find the rglage.

This low, despite its appearance is not typemtal, although it is probably the area of ​​prdilection, it should all styles.

I use a Gallien Krueger 700RB II head and 4x12 cabinet EBS Proline, in other words it's like his sacrment mchant.

The sound ranges from slamming trs / metal in the warm, full of growl.

The pickups in humbucker send heavy!

I have been using ... I am 3 years trs happy, even if I now search a more specific ...

If I had to change, it might be a Warwick Thumb ... see.

The report is more than excellent qualitprix to ~ 1000 was a professional MODEL

The electronic is not greedy, I have to change the batteries 3-4 times since I have.

It is perfectly tuning down (I play with C # 50-115)

If I had the choice again, I Do not hesitate one second, even if I prfrerai to test before buying, but I'm not, it was worth the money.

My only complaint is the fragility of the coating. Mat Originally, it quickly becomes brilliant, like a true varnish, at least based on the location where the wrist is also ca trs well.