< Tous les avis Stagg BC300
Stagg BC300

4-string bass guitar from Stagg belonging to the BC300 series

jeannotcollabo jeannotcollabo
Published on 07/22/04 at 16:07
I croi qel is fabriq in Asia, 24 frets, 1 jazz and 1 micro precision, it is supposed easel say qe franchemen c and I c pa qel kind it is and I foolish men, 2 volume adjustment, Tone handle a hose-like koi.Assez wide koi simpa, the note of caractristiqe seen say nothing passthrough tou depen then this qon in f evidemen if Cliff Burton noticed the ajd (pai has his soul), it only a very Metral suremen pa bone notes it, I debuted com m and qel convien, I v meter him 7 or 8 non pluto because qe c cool 2 micro c enough polyvalen

USE

Channel pleasant enough although pa ca seen grd chose.Pr say that qi is the access to the SGBA, bin, it's going sof pr one or two dernieres.El is vraimen heavy pa tou, and pluto cool o nivo ergonomi.Le sound is ill treatment of pa I trouve.Donc, I put him Ebone Note the use pr pr because it qe jen f justemen el pa is wrong, DC 7

SONORITS

Bin dison qe my style of musiqe c surtou the metal simpho qe jecoute, m is a little low c emmerdifian has long dc little dintret to play my style musiqe prfr m head way the advantage qel ac c qe such geule qils utilisen pr simpho (Ibanez style) .And pui pr punk rock types and blink sum ca pa ren bad pr metalica oci or c qe what I do jou.Je c pa qe this the manaqement seen say cristalin or gra v dc I say qon obtien sound satisfactor pr pri the bass, I like good bass, acute sonnen parfoi a little less well indeed, m yet seen the faith C ... (about 235 new euro) .I put 7 to hasar because qe forcemen nivo sonority by rapor Ibanez has a real or active bele c moin good, because qe m 7 pr pri, I find the qe pa sound is bad

NOTICE GLOBAL

I depui SLMT 3semaine I vien tou just started Alor good I still very ill treatment of sui. I envi low dune ur pa qe cele because the nest pa pa good or adapted passthrough I think qel little adapt to tou style musiqe thanks to 2 micro diffren May surtou because qe jaimerai out a dune ur ur geule in addition, Plow style by ex.Non, c franchemen correct low pr ac debuter a good repor qalitpri to my avi, m if vou have suffisamen to tune it all take Carmen Ibanez