< Tous les avis Vantage Avenger
Published on 12/10/09 at 01:49
Japanese model 1983
fixed bridge "fender-like"
screwed handle 22 boxes.

Microphones (the one I had the opportunity to test was modified by the brother of the owner):
Gibson humbucker neck
single unknown source at the easel

2 volumes 2 tones and a selector 3 positions.

USE

I remembered (it's been a long time since I've tried this guitar genre in 1993/1994), the handle is very nice, fine and fun

The shape is original but quite successful

Access to acute, honestly, I do not remember

The sound was very good, especially with the neck pickup.
the only downside is the tether strap was located under the horn

suits my style: I think yes.

In my memories, AC sounded pretty rock

Its pretty fat on the neck pickup

NOTICE GLOBAL

N / A, it was not mine and it was there very long.

If I was still in contact with the owner (Alex, if you read me) ...

I would buy him well, the odds are low enough for instruments with enormous qualities.

A very good quality / price ratio.