Vintage Revolution PedalPro
Vintage Revolution has released the PedalPro System, which includes an analogue multi-effect processor and foot controller.
This device allows multiple analogue effects to be controlled digitally without the use of DSPs and using only analogue audio components. PedalPro System offers an analogue effects chain in which the parameters of every effect can be controlled, stored and recalled or modified live using an expression pedal.
The PedalPro Multi-effect contains 14 classic analogue effects: a solid state compressor/limiter, a JFET distortion, a stereo optical noise gate, a fasel-based optical wah, vowel generators, envelope filters, an optical phaser, a tremolo panner, boost, a BBD chorus-flanger-delay, and a stereo volume pedal.
Every effect's parameters can be controlled, stored and recalled via a central digital interface. Unlike digital sound processing units, the PedalPro uses a four-processor based architecture that enables users to control their analogue effects without the sound being digitized.
- 14 classic analogue effects designed to work together simultaneously and in any number of configurations. Uses components including Neutrik connectors, 21 relays, 13 optoresistors, 5 BBDs, and 16 matched pair transistors).
- Ability to assign an expression pedal to any analogue parameter including the wah, wet/dry, volume, gain, depth, tempo and others to alter their range as you play.
- Option to integrate and control external effects using pre and post loops, internal mixers and midi out connections.
- One JFET buffer instead of several multi-stage stomp box buffers.
- 30V internal power supply (+/-15V).
- 21 gold-plated relays.
- Silent switching between presets.
- Variety of different routing possibilities.
- Ability to create new modulating waveforms and synchronisable functions.
- Full recall and storage of 500 canalogue presets and an unlimited number on a MAC/PC-based preset library using USB interface.
The Pedalino Foot Controller brings users control of the PedalPro Multi-effect via four multi-level pressure-sensor pads. Less than a centimetre thick, Pedalino includes large switching pads to reduce errors while eliminating the mechanical noise inherent to existing foot controllers.
- No moving parts.
- No programming required thanks to a bidirectional protocol (ADES). Sound names, preset parameters and their configurations are downloadable from the PedalPro.
- Large display.
- Change guitars in silence using the mute button.
- Modify effects' parameters while playing live using an expression pedal.
- Customise the level of force required to activate the footpads.
Pricing & Availability:
The PedalPro System (Multi-effect + Foot Controller) is now available for €1999.- (incl. 19% VAT). This price does not include the expression pedal. All products can be purchased on the Vintage Revolution website and shipped to any location in Europe.
For full details of the PedalPro System including sound samples, visit www.vintage-revolution.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loop Station World Championship 3 Boss launches the Loop Station World Championship 3.
- Modkitsdiy.com Tea Philter The Tea Philter pedal is designed to produce a fixed wah tone allowing you to lock it in without rocking the pedal back and forth.
- Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Review We are living in an era of miniaturization, and guitar amp manufacturers aren't an exception. Many of them already offer compact amps and now Mesa Boogie presents its second small sized (and with reduced output power) amp head. Let's see if the Californian brand still sounds as proud!