Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Reason Studios Reason 10
(1)
Write a user review
Buy new

Where to buy Reason 10?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

Reason Studios Reason 14 Reason Studios Reason 14 New from $239
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert

help required Please Help me

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 874 views
  • 1 follower
Please Help me
I have Windows 10
Reasons 10
A Fifine T669 usb Microphone
A M-Audio AIR HUB interface
Also have Keylab-49 midi keyboard and Akai MPD218. All USB mic, and both surface controllers are connected to Air-Hub.
I have the Asio4all driver and the Asio from Air-Hub installed
Both the controllers work fine, but:
I can not hear my microphone, it either:
- Appears with A red exclamation in Asio4All control panel with Status IDLE, don't know how to make it active.
- Will have heavy latency issues, like sound gets captured every 6 seconds or so

I am also very new at this, thank you kindly.