< Tous les avis Electrix Filter Factory
Electrix Filter Factory
Electrix Filter Factory
Phazinhead Phazinhead
Published on 02/08/05 at 10:22
Analog filter 2 U rack mtal (cast aluminum, it's solid) and it is not an accumulation of numrique Ozadeluxe in the words! (An example of a filter which numrique mule is the analogue of the Waldorf 4 Pole MiniWorks par excellence! And has nothing to do with Filter Factory:-p).
It is controllable by MIDI (ie possibility of such programs while its MIDI automation squenceur, draw the curve with the mouse, and play in real time by filtering based automation, and readjust the automation later if necessary).
Level CHARACTERISTICS, TRS is complete notament input and output RCA phono to double or online. enter into the jack are symtriques.

Manuel trs clear and prcis. Anyway it is a filter, it's not complicated to use!
Trs easy to use for someone adjacent state of the filter. trs grip a quick beginners.

The filter is clean trs 12 db / oct. The sound is clear and prcis. to mark the end, push the rsonnance, that sounds good, but still the trs own. Note that if you push too far the rsonnace, the filter comes into self oscillation, very practical for the effects of all kinds.

In 24 db / oct, the filter switches to mono, the sound becomes warmer, the rsonnace most brands, but have become a bit less prcis, which are made in color charm :-) a little ... I would say "mysterious" ... it sounds vintage.

Note the saturation stage. are quite used on synths, bass and percussions. But do not expect a big distortion of Sherman! it's more than a fuzz overdrive effect. Global Warming is really the sound, the apparent medium, the rabotquot are acute, but the sound is really a vintage twist to it! Listen to the disco with the saturation at a minimum, we believe it really!

Hi-pass is very sharp (in 12 db) I like, and the mild low pass in the end.

the envelope follower is exploitable trs playing well with the cutoff and the depth of the effect, despite the lack of SETTING THE attack and release.

trs modulations are complete, and allow a few prs anything and everything!

Note also the various button "momentary" that can apply the effect only a short time.

To note just a little dtail: lorqu'on plays with the knob "mix" refers to a strange pass between his line and the original sound. This species of hollow feeling is due to enter dphasage between the sound and the output (puique filter is composed of coils notament, which gnre of important dphasages) ... c'tait just remanrque.

9 for the sound and the possibilities of the machine .. especially considering the price!

I, unwanted for some months and I can not do without! software filters that I used until now do I use the Ides Baucher's more, then I work with the AC Filter Fatcory, which sounds much better than what n'impoorte plug in! I IT CAN BE USED for the House, which remains clean after all.
I think one day busted a Sherman, a big fat analog filter or a Mutator ... Filter factory but I would keep still!