Alesis MasterControl
Alesis MasterControl
charles Burlat charles Burlat
Published on 09/16/09 at 20:24
What characteristics have motivated your choice?

The next control surface + sound card all in one ....

The drivers are stable?

For the moment I have no surprises in Windows, I'll soon test the driver under OSX 10.6 ...

What software do you use most often?

Sonar 8PE

GETTING STARTED

The installation is done it without problems?

No Worries!

The manual is clear and sufficient? ...

I do not need, so no opinion on this ....

It's been just over three months I have this card and I am very satisfied for the moment, the value for money I think is very interesting ...

I do it again this purchase without problems, since in addition it can be found is less than € 900!