MOTU 828 mk3 Firewire
MOTU 828 mk3 Firewire

FireWire audio interface from MOTU belonging to the 828 series.

domo domo
Published on 03/04/09 at 04:24
The Routing.
I must say that I have not had the opportunity to read the doc (not found). I only low on the advice of sellers.
Use (Home Studio)

IMPLEMENTATION

Drivers Stables
No latency problem

NOTICE GLOBAL

I've used two weeks and then returned.
The routing is very trslger. Perhaps interressant for signals between an eyesore but for output. In any case under windows and Nuendo.
I buy from DV247 therefore very good report quality price
with the experience I do not referrer twice that choice. No way to have the software of feedback signals in CUEMIX. If you want sparrer the software release, obliged to have a digital mixer behind otherwise have a summation of the signals (sound rotten suddenly, significant drop dynamics). Several hours with the distributor in France there is nothing changed.
I advise you FOCUSRITE LIQUID SAFFIRE 56 if the routing keeps you heart. One wonders sometimes if the sellers know what they are talking about.