Behringer Xenyx 302USB
Behringer Xenyx 302USB

Xenyx 302USB, FireWire/USB/mLan Mixer from Behringer in the Xenyx series.

bazzzoukk 01/09/2013

Behringer Xenyx 302USB : bazzzoukk's user review

«  A mini pocket XENYX »

The characteristics are of course on the site Berhinger!

USE

What use for this mini console? That s the question.
Personally, I have bought to replace the sound card of a laptop, and it serves me read audio clips Ableton I drive crankset with a twelve o'clock at live performances singing-guitar with Voice Live Touch TC Helicon. I get the hand out of the mini console in between the TC. Rsultat almost nothing to carry, and its super efficient.
Another use when I dplace with my guitar amp Roland AC33 stack, it serves as my multi-effect, always on between the amp. I can also connect this fawn supplmentaire a microphone and guitar. The unit is self-sufficient in energy, no need to 220v and the quality is top.
Third use, stro capture the output of my analog console.
Fourth, mini portable home studio when I go on vacation and want in a small suitcase.

SONORITS

No breath, one preamp, but the same as the XENYX series, c is to say,
quite correct.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I ve used many pros consoles in the job, the list would be too long. For my home studio, I have more than n type controllers. However, it remains a good Soundcraft me that I use for small prestas characters, and I had there a few XENYX 1222 USB that I sold it and replaced it with this mini auto-feeds much easier to transport and console which satisfies simply has cited my uses above.

I love her very little latency Leve, say sufficiently low leve and I love the opportunity to turn a laptop into a mini studio n anywhere. The effects provided with the consoles are of good quality, even if for me j mostly used for other plugins. The headphone pr-amp is good, I often use with the rather high monitoring sennheizer range, no particular problem, c is certainly no comparison with a direct connection to a PC.

For the price, there is no better choice USB card, plus the look is really great, it is not plastic, and well worth the money.