or
Create an account

or

Thread Focusrite Scarlett 6i6

• 12 replies
  • 5 participants
  • 5 followers
1 Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
I recently bought a Native Instrument Audio 6 interface which is giving me a lot of grief with intermittent pop noises. I am thinking of replacing it with the Scarlett 6i6. Two of the reasons I bought the NI Audio 6 is for it great latency and that is can do multi-client with ASIO. How does the Scarlett 6i6 compare and does it have a comparable multi-client driver so that I can output non ASIO sound from computer applications simultaneously with the ASIO streams out of my DAW?

[ Post last edited on 04/17/2014 at 00:24:18 ]

Show first post
HI Vrobic,

Just to confirm, if you're having the same issues regardless of which USB port you are connecting the 6i6 to? I'm sure you are, but please also ensure that you're connecting directly to the computer as opposed to a USB hub.
Are you still using the short USB cable that is supplied with the 6i6?

Are you using any tuning software to clock your CPU etc? Some motherboards install them as standard, even if you aren't using it. We have seen instances where these can cause sound issues.

You may wish to try our latest beta USB2.0 driver available here: http://beta.focusrite.com/file.php?id=1100

Best regards
Simon // Focusrite Technical Support
Is this Possible? That if i increase My RAM than the computer could not give CRKING SOUND. when i decrease the latency on 6i6.. And one thng. Is 6i6 is nt like maudio fastrak c400..? I thnk its defective.
Hi guys,I'm trying to run four separate decks from traktor to an external mixer but can't seem to get it to work,would ideally like to run it through the 4 line outputs,is this possible?