[NAMM] ElectroVoice Tour X Speakers
Electro-Voice has introduced the Tour X line of loudspeakers.
Comprised of the TX1122 (12” two-way), TX1152 (15” two-way), TX1181 (18” sub), TX2152 (dual 15” two-way), TX2181 (dual 18” sub), TX1122FM (12” dedicated monitor) and TX1152FM (15” dedicated monitor), each model has the following key features:
- Backbone Grille
- New 500W (continuous rated) SMX woofers and DH3 and ND2 compression drivers
- Dedicated vertical floor monitors with SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers)
- Welded handles are air and water-tight
- Passive crossover designs utilizing up to 36 dB per octave slopes
- Six threaded suspension points (on top boxes)
For more info: www.electrovoice.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] ElectroVoice DC-One Electro-Voice introduces its DC-One digital loudspeaker system controller at NAMM 2009, Booth 6569.
- [NAMM] Peavey Updates PRT Series Peavey has updated the PR Series powered loudspeakers with its new class D amplifier topology designed to lighten weight on the new PR 15D and PR 12D models.
- [NAMM] Peavey IPR Series Peavey Electronics introduces the new IPR Series of ultra-lightweight and efficient power amplifiers.