[NAMM] EarthQuaker Devices in Terminal state
EarthQuaker Devices to introduce the Terminal fuzz pedal during NAMM.
To mark its tenth anniversary in the boutique pedal world, Ohio, USA, based EarthQuaker Devices will introduce the Terminal fuzz pedal during the NAMM Show 2014.
The Terminal is a fuzz device modeled after the JAX fuzz, but takes the latter's design three steps further by allowing control over the gain, fine tuning of the EQ and an adjustable volume boost. It features all-analog circuitry and true bypass switching.
- Fuzz tones based on an old JAX fuzz
- Compact dimensions: 4 5/8 x 2 1/2 x 2.25 with top mounted jacks
- 9V Operation
- True Bypass switching with all discrete, analog circuitry
- Hand made one at a time in Akron, Ohio.
Release Date: February 2014
Juan Alderete (Racer X, The Mars Volta, Zavalaz) and Nick Reinhart (Tera Melos) will be doing live demos at EarthQuaker Devices' NAMM booth (#2284, Hall D).
Check out this video preview:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] EarthQuaker Devices introduces Pitch Bay Enter Pitch Bay — EarthQuaker Devices new polyphonic harmonizer announced for the NAMM.
- [NAMM] Randall announces a 6-channel monster 667, this is the name of the new 6-channel amp head that Randall will release in the Winter NAMM Show 2014 halls, watch out!
- [NAMM] Johnny Depp Signature Guitar by Duesenberg Woody Allen, Bruce Willis, Hugh Laurie are all active on screen and on stage — like Johnny Depp, who has recently teamed up with Duesenberg.