[NAMM] EarthQuaker Devices in Terminal state
EarthQuaker Devices to introduce the Terminal fuzz pedal during NAMM.
To mark its tenth anniversary in the boutique pedal world, Ohio, USA, based EarthQuaker Devices will introduce the Terminal fuzz pedal during the NAMM Show 2014.
The Terminal is a fuzz device modeled after the JAX fuzz, but takes the latter's design three steps further by allowing control over the gain, fine tuning of the EQ and an adjustable volume boost. It features all-analog circuitry and true bypass switching.
- Fuzz tones based on an old JAX fuzz
- Compact dimensions: 4 5/8 x 2 1/2 x 2.25 with top mounted jacks
- 9V Operation
- True Bypass switching with all discrete, analog circuitry
- Hand made one at a time in Akron, Ohio.
Release Date: February 2014
Juan Alderete (Racer X, The Mars Volta, Zavalaz) and Nick Reinhart (Tera Melos) will be doing live demos at EarthQuaker Devices' NAMM booth (#2284, Hall D).
Check out this video preview:
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!