[Musikmesse] 5 New T-Rex Engineering Fuzz
Danish effects pedal maker T-Rex have five new, retro-looking stompboxes to show-off at this year's Musikmesse.
- 3 pedals in one
- 2 distinct wah-wah sounds
- Dual-filter yoy-yoy effect
- Controls: Pedal, Mode, Slope, Boost, Hotspot
- Slope knob for shaping your wah/yoy
- Boost function for a higher volume on your output signal
- Hotspot button for an altered response
- Works as a real preamp
- Adjustable boost setting for soloing and extra gain
- Pre/post switch - boost the signal before it hits the preamp
- Controls: On/Off, Preamp, Master, Tone, Boost button, Boost knob, Pre/post switch
- Boosts your tone
- etro design
- Tone shaping scoop control and boost control
- Switch between wah-wah and yoy-yoy
- Triggers by your playing
- Creates wah effects automatically
- Controls: Sense knob and Range knob
- Controls: Fuzz, Level and Tone
- Retro design
- Tone control designed to fine tune the timbre of your fuzz
For more, visit T-Rex.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Diezel Hagen Diezel debuts a new guitar amp, Hagen, in Frankfurt this week.
- [Musikmesse] Vox Virage II Butterfly Series At Musikmesse 2011, VOX presents the custom Virage II Butterfly Series, featuring special finishes and special ornate inlays.
- [Musikmesse] New Vox Series 55 Models Vox has announced eight new finishes for its Series 55 guitars. The SDC55 will be available in Black Burst, Flame Maple and Trans Amber, while the SSC55-TR-FM in Trans Red, Flame Maple and Trans Amber.