[Musikmesse] 5 New T-Rex Engineering Fuzz
Danish effects pedal maker T-Rex have five new, retro-looking stompboxes to show-off at this year's Musikmesse.
- 3 pedals in one
- 2 distinct wah-wah sounds
- Dual-filter yoy-yoy effect
- Controls: Pedal, Mode, Slope, Boost, Hotspot
- Slope knob for shaping your wah/yoy
- Boost function for a higher volume on your output signal
- Hotspot button for an altered response
- Works as a real preamp
- Adjustable boost setting for soloing and extra gain
- Pre/post switch - boost the signal before it hits the preamp
- Controls: On/Off, Preamp, Master, Tone, Boost button, Boost knob, Pre/post switch
- Boosts your tone
- etro design
- Tone shaping scoop control and boost control
- Switch between wah-wah and yoy-yoy
- Triggers by your playing
- Creates wah effects automatically
- Controls: Sense knob and Range knob
- Controls: Fuzz, Level and Tone
- Retro design
- Tone control designed to fine tune the timbre of your fuzz
For more, visit T-Rex.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.