< Tous les avis Cockos Reaper 3

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series

Anonymous

«  A real DAW for a ridiculous price »

Published on 03/03/11 at 02:31
Difficult to make simple, you buy the software via the website, the download and installation takes only 5 minutes to break it all ...

The license works with a file sent by mail, it is recorded on the hard drive and it suffices to indicate its location in the software to start using it.

I use Reaper on CW VAIO notebook, I3 processor 2.13GHz, 4GB of RAM, all under Windows 7 64Bit.

It seems that it is inadvisable to make the computer music on a laptop, but honestly it works so stable and so with such ease that I can hardly believe I'm from mac world and I'm pretty demanding the aspect of "functional" software, nothing wrong in this case.

I carry my music with a MIDI keyboard prodipe some analog synths and guitars recorded through an external sound card M-Audio devices pose no concern for compatibility, no waste of time ... I want to record, I record!

I have long sought a software DAW that offers a good compromise between gas plants (Cubase and co) and software for the general public (Garageband, Magix Music Maker) is done with Reaper.

I bought it last month and have already made some songs composed over, it's really stunning to see how simple it is running, you do not spend 3 hours searching for a hidden function in a menu, the editing midi is intuitive, my vst are easily recognized and is produced loops from recorded sounds (same simplicity as garageband but with much more functions).

Much for so cheap (30 EURO!) I wonder how developers can earn something on such a product.