Steinberg Cubase 5.5.3
Steinberg has released version 5.5.3 of Cubase & Cubase Studio 5.5, a final maintenance update for the music production software for Windows and Mac.
The update is designed to improve the stability of both VST Bridge and CD Audio import and to resolve VST time info issues with host-synced plug-ins. In addition, it removes the wet lock from REVerence if used on group or FX channels and corrects some smaller issues.
Announced changes in Cubase/Cubase Studio 5.5.3
- VST Preset browser window refresh issues resolved.
- RoomWorks / RoomWorks SE could not find their VST Presets.
- Resolved VST Bridge stability issues.
- Resolved issue where all MediaBay drives were scanned unintentionally on Mac OS X.
- Improved Audio CD Import stability.
- Resolved VST time info issue with host-synced plug-ins.
- Resolved loading of VST Presets when only one preset is saved.
For more information, check out the Steinberg website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopmasters French Electro House This collection features 2GB of 24Bit samples based around the 122–130 Bpm mark but can equally be used in new forms of Drum & Bass, Cinematic and Downtempo styles alongside House & Electro.
- Waves Oneknob Waves Audio announces the new OneKnob series, a set of seven plug-ins, each providing a particular effect controlled by a single knob.
- Defective Records M185 Defective Records has released M185, a software step sequencer for Windows and Mac.