Steinberg Cubase 5.5.3
Steinberg has released version 5.5.3 of Cubase & Cubase Studio 5.5, a final maintenance update for the music production software for Windows and Mac.
The update is designed to improve the stability of both VST Bridge and CD Audio import and to resolve VST time info issues with host-synced plug-ins. In addition, it removes the wet lock from REVerence if used on group or FX channels and corrects some smaller issues.
Announced changes in Cubase/Cubase Studio 5.5.3
- VST Preset browser window refresh issues resolved.
- RoomWorks / RoomWorks SE could not find their VST Presets.
- Resolved VST Bridge stability issues.
- Resolved issue where all MediaBay drives were scanned unintentionally on Mac OS X.
- Improved Audio CD Import stability.
- Resolved VST time info issue with host-synced plug-ins.
- Resolved loading of VST Presets when only one preset is saved.
For more information, check out the Steinberg website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?