Steinberg Cubase SX 3
Steinberg Cubase SX 3

General Sequencer from Steinberg belonging to the Cubase SX series.

yoTrakkz yoTrakkz

« I love this program! »

Publié le 08/03/11 à 18:03
I had absolutely no compatibly issues with Cubase, it works perfectly with my windows computer and can be rewired with fl studio and a few other smaller programs that I use. The instruction manual will give you everything you need to get up and running and to get started without a single problem. So definitely read your manuals because at first Cubase can be a little overwhelming if your coming from another program. But once you learn the basic of the program you will then automatically learn the more advanced stuff on your own.

The configuration of this software is very stable and I have had zero crashes since I started using it a year ago. I get a high performance out of this software and it used low CPU unlike other programs that will swallow your CPU hard! This software (cubase) also comes with some stock sounds and presets that will blow your mind. Its ready to create wonderful music right out of the box. Most of all the options you need to work your way through the program are right in front of you with the main menu options.

The best thing I like about this software is its compatibility with so many other programs, and you can rewire it or use it as a host. It comes ready right out of the box with industry standard sounds that other programs done come with. If I had to get back again, I would have chosen this software first over any other when I first started producing. This is my first go round with Cubase , but I am very satisfied with this product and I will continue to stay with them and upgrade to the next version or to every version for that matter when they come out. I definitely recommend this software to all producers.