Boss EQ-20 Graphic Equalizer
Boss EQ-20 Graphic Equalizer

Graphic equalizer pedal from Boss belonging to the Twin Pedals series.

JulienJeff JulienJeff
Publié le 01/20/09 à 07:46
Does everything said.

I put 8.
That nickel, super easy to use. But as already mentioned by others, it's a shame not to be exchanged during a preset with two pedals.

Perfect. EQ super efficient, does not color the sound

I remake that choice without a doubt.
I was using before the Boss GEB-7 but I found it annoying to always have my sounds note on a piece of paper to remember.
EQ20 with this problem is resolutely.
In nine is a bit expensive (but worth the asking price), but I had to OCCAZ 100. At that price the dreaming can not better.

It is my opinion THE equalizer pedal.