Agrandir
Vox Tonelab SE
Vox Tonelab SE
Gawaine Gawaine
Publié le 04/27/04 à 11:30
Everything has been said before I would add that I, too, c true that the lamp, I doubt its usefulness therefore -1 ('ll hop!) And no USB port, too bad .... -1 More.
otherwise all good.
good solid feel as well.

Super-simple, really childish, it is necessary to look for a sound like it, but it became a puzzle, I have a manual in french but the base is plugged, it sounds, and I j 'love this!
good solid feel also

Very clean on the clean, just the right amount of crunch on the dirty, and well-defined distortion.
effects are usable, finally I think the same as the previous opinion, if n is the range is fairly typical VOX
presets are not bad.
c c not on top for the nu-metal, but I n'ne not play so ...

I use it for a week, step by step, what I like most c sound and ease of use, which I regret c increased simplicity would have brought the usb.
I have a PODxt which is probably more versatile but I do not regret this versatility because the ToneLab is a "spectrum" sound less extensive, but closer to my tastes.
bought new for 595 euros in Music City (Maisons-Alfort), a good lil store. (No I'm not in action)