Marshall JMP-1
Marshall JMP-1

JMP-1, Guitar amplification from Marshall.

Guyl 02/26/2004

Marshall JMP-1 : Guyl's user review

• Partager
Prampli analogue twelve o'clock lamp (2x12ax7) + + Stereo effects loop output and Stereo master simultaneously HP Stereo (6.35 in). No effect.

User manual? no need! simplicity is the same: you choose your channel (OD1, OD2, clean1, clean2), you equalo the RULES, the% effect and you patch your backups ... easy! ;-)

Good !!... : You can read everywhere that you can not have large saturation av the JMP-1 ... and yet I make no mtal bp (Rammstein, Meshuggah, Deftones, ...). Let's say it dpend of what is call'd saturated fat: if it is to have such big gain for the bee and death / thrash / etc, then yes, the JMP-1 can not do it.
But if for you, saturated fat means big sound full, prcis, with a surgical Submitted max frequency drives, then the JMP-1 will be perfect. We must not forget that too much gain kills the gain, so ...
I put 9 / 10 in prcisant need to change any of the same two original lamps for $ 32 and 2.

J'utilis before the saturation of my 5150 but it lacks too much precision I got. Now I plug the JMP-1 in the return of the effects loop of 5150 and ... has done.
I bought 6 months ago for 400 it gives a good value quality price trs.
If c'tait again, I'd do the same choice and I recommend it for those who want the kind seen all of his time in sound.