Suhr introduces its new Buffer effect.
The Suhr Buffer is a signal buffer/line driver designed to preserve your instrument’s tone. Tone loss occurs as a result of signal degradation, commonly caused by long cable run, or the use of multiple instrument cables - such as you would find on a pedal board. To solve this, the Suhr Buffer employs unity buffering to reverse the effects of capacitance without affecting your instruments tone or output level.
- DC INLET: Use a compatible 9-18Vdc with a center negative power supply.
- INPUT: Instrument Input, use this jack to connect your instrument.
- OUTPUT: Primary output, use this jack to connect to an amplifier or effect device.
- ISO OUTPUT (transformer isolated): Secondary output, use this to split your instrument's signal to an additional amplifier or sound source.
- PHASE SWITCH (ø): The Phase Switch reverses the polarity of the Buffer’s ISO Output by 180º. Activate this switch to keep both output sources in phase.
OUT- Normal (non-reversed)
IN- Signals phase reversed by 180º
- Input Impedance: 1M Ω
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω
- Power Connector: 9v
- Operating Voltage: 4.5Vdc - 18v
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Over Voltage Protection: Yes
- Current Consumption: <5ma
- Dimensions: L- 2.87” x W- 2.53” x D- 1.23”
- Weight: .379 lbs.
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
Viewers of this article also read...
- DiMarzio Steve Lukather Transition Pickups DiMarzio pickups has announced new Steve Lukather signature pickups.
- Willcox Atlantis Thinline Edition Willcox Guitars introduces the Atlantis ElectroAcoustic Guitar Thinline Edition.
- Loud Button Electronics Morphine Dream Loud Button Electronics has announced their latest pedal, a take-off on a vintage Roland AP-7 Jet Phaser.