[NAMM] Mesa Boogie unveils the CabClone
The new Mesa Boogie CabClone is a passive speaker simulator, load box and headphone output all together for your guitar amp.
The CabClone is fully passive, so you won’t need to power it. The 170 x 162 x 58 and 1kg little box interfaces with your guitar amplifier and offers:
- 3 speaker emulations: Open Back, Closed Back and Vintage Closed Back
- A load box for 100W max amps with 4, 8 or 16 Ohm impedance
- A DI level control between -30dB and +4dB with presets for dynamic microphones (-30dB), instrument levels (-10dB) and line levels (+4dB)
- A phase reverse switch
- A ground lift switch
- 1/4” input (receives the signal coming from the speaker out on the amp)
- 1/4” Thru output (engages the internal Load when no cable is connected)
- XLR direct output
- 1/4” independent balanced line output
- 1/4” headphone output that will disable the balanced outputs
The CabClone ships with a tilt-stand. Visit www.mesaboogie.com for more info and the Media tab above for videos.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Eastman Ray Benson Signature guitar Eastman will introduce at Summer NAMM 2014 on Thursday a new guitar in the Thinline series designed with Ray Benson.
- Aristides introduces the 060 guitar The new Artistides Instruments electric guitar is similar to the 070, but features only 6 strings and will be on display at Summer NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] The Korg SDD-3000 delay is back Korg announces the return of the SDD-3000, its programable digital delay module, but this time in a pedal format.