Fender Jaguar/Jazzmaster/Toronado/Jagmaster Multi-Fit Case
Fender Jaguar/Jazzmaster/Toronado/Jagmaster Multi-Fit Case

Jaguar/Jazzmaster/Toronado/Jagmaster Multi-Fit Case, Guitar Case/Bag from Fender in the Jaguar series.

MGR/Felipe 11/23/2003

Fender Jaguar/Jazzmaster/Toronado/Jagmaster Multi-Fit Case : MGR/Felipe's user review

« Squier Jagmaster »

• Partager
I bought it from Musiciansfriend.com. I paid $250 for it. 2003 Model.

The body, neck and fingerboard are flawless. The job they did on this guitar is great. The finish is great also. The sound is good, good distortions and strong clean sounds through my Marshall MG50DFX, but nothing out of this world.

The tremolo is useless, if I use it the guitar will go out of tune inmediately. The tune machines aren't great also. I had to change them for locking tuners.
The pickups are alright, but they can be easily changed also, I'm planning to do so.
Finally, the tech guy from my local store had to change all the electronic setup, because it came bad from factory.

Good quality guitar. It's really beautiful. As I said before, great finish, not very good electronics.

It's a good beginners guitar. I gig with it, but as soon as I can, I'll get another one, maybe an Epiphone Les Paul.

Now, if the tune machines and pickups are upgraded, then you'll have a very good guitar. So if you decide to get one, keep in mind that you'll have to put more money into it to make it work fine.