Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Mk2
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Mk2
Linn Sondek Linn Sondek

«  Well until ... »

Published on 05/01/13 at 09:07
Analogue chorus effect pedal.
Rate and Depth control switch.
Solid case.

Ultra easy to use. Manuel useless.

See below.

This pedal is one of the first that I have acquired after having sold off all my digital gear.
I then found it fantastic. Today, I will not be too ecstatic! I have since acquired a chorus MXR, which puts a lot my first infatuation Clone!
However, I will try to ignore the sublime MXR to talk a little about the EHX.
The effect is very present, we can not deny it, and rather warm. I would even say too far and too warm! Somewhat intrusive even mini ... But this is not in itself a defect, it is sufficient to know the time of purchase to avoid disappointment. The effect itself is not without quality but I do appreciate it more simply face the class and many settings MXR chorus which, for me, is the absolute reference. Damn! so I can not ignore the MXR M234 to discuss this Small Clone ...
Come on, this is a good chorus, cheap to begin or for a specific use of its special character.