Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Mk2
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Mk2
Thierry255 Thierry255

«  Heat happiness! »

Published on 02/09/13 at 02:56
Pedal analog "legend", a switch for effect + or less pronounced and a knob to increase or decrease the speed of the effect.
Mini jack adapter to provide, as on all former or the EHX Proco.
Use a cinch

Configuration simplissime! Or C you do not have arms to adjust and in this case you do not need this pedal! ;)
The patits faults I can find are: once the pedal engaged it is not easy to get a ultra discreet chorus, as if the couple with a distortion, when you do not play, you means an oscillation species (very light but C is heard; aillerus I wonder if it is not rather due to my One Spot power supply). Finally, there is an internal knob to adjust the rate of the chorus in wants to apply. Without touching CT perfect: I touched it and now cover I can not find the level on which it was calibrated before! (I did not look before turning, which nozzle I am) But gradually I close (I'm pretty psychopath at the sound reproduction), then I'm not very far from perfect and what happiness!
Perhaps a knob instead of a switch would have been better to adjust the settings but still C to quibble!

The effects are hot, "lush" as some say :)
I use it on U.S. 74 Tele Deluxe and Rivera Chubster C bliss.
This pedal warms me its a very nice way! I tested other chorus pedals with sounds more "standard" discrete, I did not like it at all! So in fact, it is hard to use this effect in a very discreet, but it's really endearing!

Used for about a year.
I tried MXR models (I found it cold) Malekko (hot and left me a good impression, at least 2nd test) Boss (moyennasse) and others.
For now I have not found better. I still tate to move to a model more "upscale" but I find it hard to be satisfied with what I assaie!
Would not that this pedal is so captivating that it makes other palichonnes? The further I go the more I say it is! Considering the price I will ever be the choice again! It has tiny flaws but what sound! :)