[NAMM] JHS Panther Analog Tap Tempo Delay
JHS Pedals announces the JHS Panther Analog Tap Tempo Delay.
The Panther Delay utilizes an analog signal path and 3205 bucket brigade chip sets and can be controlled by the internal tap-tempo or an external tap tempo pedal.
Features & Functions:
- Analog delay signal path utilizing 3205 bucket brigade chip sets
- Full 1 second of delay time available
- Built in modulation – (Speed/Depth) that works with the tap tempo enabled
- Effects Loop – traditional send/return that allows an effect or chain to be applied to the repeats only
- Tap Tempo Control
- Ratio Control – for choosing quarter notes, dotted eighths, eighths, and triplet divisions
- Dry Out Jack – passes an unaffected signal allowing stereo fielding options
- Expression Control Jack – control the Ratio, Mod Depth, Mod Speed, or Delay Speed with any TRS expression pedal
- Chirp Toggle Switch – a 2-position toggle to choose between "chirpy repeats or darker repeats"
- Runs on standard 9V DC center negative Boss style pose, requires 100mA
- Tap Tempo In/Out – allows Panther to be controlled by an external Tap or slave another tap tempo drive delay to the Panther and control it by the Panther's onboard Tap.
- Knobs of the Panther are as follows (Left-to-Right) Feedback / Mix / Time / Mod Speed / Mod Depth / Ratio Control
- Footswitches of the Panther are as follows (Left-to-Right) True-Bypass on-off / EFX Loop on-off / Tap Tempo
- Dimensions: 7.38" x 4.7" x 1.3”
- Power: 9v DC Center Negative
- Enclosure - Silver powerboat
- Knobs - Aluminum
- Jacks - Neutrik
Pricing & Availability:
Panther Analog Tap Tempo Delay is available for $499.
For more information: www.jhspedals.com