Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal (Japan)
Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal (Japan)
Pepitow Pepitow

«  INTERESTED »

Published on 12/05/11 at 03:20
Well this is just a btement analog distortion!
Basic connections: input, output, and industry.

To sculpt the sound, just use the knobs acting on the high and low frequencies, so it's easy. BMOL small, the gain is not trs "prcis", or rather I would say progressive. Let me explain, there is no noticeable change as and as you push the knob: it was indeed "sound" of 0 3 is "low" distortion, and sound 3 7 mid-level, but remains almost the same all along, and of 7 10 was a big sound. Too bad, but it's not really Gnant especially when left to its limit, what I do in gnral.

Trs special sounds, it's on the, it was not a Metal Zone in the hands!
It was rather a distortion pedals of acting as boost and you can get sound Fuzz (by pushing all the knobs to the max) under the foot, but you can get a good disto looking good, although I think we can get either a distortion with too much bass, a distortion with too much treble. It is my view, any APRS dpend of what we seek!

It seems to me more effective in the lead as the rhythm (a so as not to use "Pincipale" distortion). I used it with my ESP LTD KH-202, I do not use hardly dsormais, my prfrant Distortion channel my Line 6 Spider Valve 212. She also served as a "pre-amp" for my Fuzz Factory giving it a sound j'apprciais!
BMOL small, the harmonics are struggling out of the pedals, and a notable lack of sustain.

In short, we get sounds pretty spciaux / DIFFERENT of distos found everywhere, INTERESTED, but that will not please everyone, or at least was not to use alone or as a single p dale of distortion!

I have since 2008, but I do not use for several more months. c'tait my very first pedals that I bought to replace the overdrive of my Marshall MG15 CDR of the era. It is fine for me, but since I have my Line 6, I just forgot. Who knows, maybe she will make her come back one day under my foot!
The report is in any case qualitprix trs good, not a pr CHRE PDAL enough INTERESTED (a 30aine of the OCCAZ)
I would do this choice, but this dernire APRS test, I recommend it, especially if it is not your Premire distortion, as you can to find all defects of the world, such as chrir and love your life!