Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone

MT-2 Metal Zone, Distortion from Boss.

roll mops 10/12/2011

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone : roll mops's user review

«  have a set in his ... »

• Partager
that sends the heavy distortion, but not only. boss pedal format, standart connection, rock solid and adjustments rather complete for the type

I did not have the manual and thought I could do without ... The settings are both simple (volume, gain, bass, treble, medium and medium frequency) but the interaction between medium and medium frequency setting is rather difficult to master. it acts on a frequency that can boost or are hollow. Master delicate so as we move from the lot to mush through criart and excellent.

the gain is the big crunch that spot already quite saturated compressed to death! the heavy quiet (maiden, scorpions, metallica 1st) to very heavy metal according to the settings but the sounds are not really modern preference. it quickly becomes muddy are some knobs we put a bottom. More clean and versatile as metalcore, much more gain than my amp distortion channel is the 3rd channel j'enclenche when I want to send heavy.

It's been 6 years that I have and despite the difficulty of setting, it never leaves my pedalboard.
I used not to gain too much to keep a sharp sound, but very clean and if necessary, I OD with a boost upstream to throw up everything.
The value for money is unbeatable and all the distortion I've tried since (BOSS metalcore, DS1, megadistortion,) have not changed.