[Musikmesse] Brunetti Burning Box
Burning Box is the new Brunetti high- gain distortion stomp box.
It is intended to deliver gain and distortion levels to the utmost, according to its manufacturer, which endowed it with “FET” technology to reproduce tubes behaviour and dynamics as faithfully as possibile.
"This stomp is dedicated to people who are never satisfied with what their amplifier could offer. Every single note will appear to roar, every single riff will have explosive bass and burning high!" Brunetti claims.
- INPUT Impedance = 500KOhm
- OUTPUT Impedance <= 50KOhm
- Max out level = 600mV
- Weight = about 200g / 0,4lbs
- Dimensions = 100 x 110 x 55 mm
- Current draw = 14mA
- Average 9V (200mA/h) battery life = about 14 hours
- WIMA capacitors, made in Germany
- Metal-film or carbon-film resistors depending on their functions
- SH multiwiper potentiometers, aluminium wiper
No pricing or availability info yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- V-Picks Dimension Designed in honor and in celebration of Michael "Muddy" Lawrence, V-Picks have released their new Dimension Guitar Pick.
- Manne Raven Gloss Manne has introduced its new Raven Gloss model.
- Vibramate V5 Model Quick Mount Kit The Vibramate V5 Model Quick Mount Kit is designed for installing a Bigsby B5 "Original" Vibrato on most traditional style guitars that have a Tune-a-Matic type bridge and a Stop-Tailpiece.