Burning Box is the new Brunetti high- gain distortion stomp box.
It is intended to deliver gain and distortion levels to the utmost, according to its manufacturer, which endowed it with “FET” technology to reproduce tubes behaviour and dynamics as faithfully as possibile.
"This stomp is dedicated to people who are never satisfied with what their amplifier could offer. Every single note will appear to roar, every single riff will have explosive bass and burning high!" Brunetti claims.
- INPUT Impedance = 500KOhm
- OUTPUT Impedance <= 50KOhm
- Max out level = 600mV
- Weight = about 200g / 0,4lbs
- Dimensions = 100 x 110 x 55 mm
- Current draw = 14mA
- Average 9V (200mA/h) battery life = about 14 hours
- WIMA capacitors, made in Germany
- Metal-film or carbon-film resistors depending on their functions
- SH multiwiper potentiometers, aluminium wiper
No pricing or availability info yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.