Godlyke, Inc. announced the release of a new Nine Series model from Maxon.
• No tools battery compartment
• Die cast zinc chassis – ergonomic design protects controls while providing easy switching access. Rubber bottom pad prevents accidental movement
• AC/DC power operation (9-volt battery or 9-volt power adapter)
• LED status/battery life indicator
• Mechanical True Bypass switching using 4PDT switch
• 3-year warranty
SM-9 Pro+ Super Metal Distortion – The new SM-9 Pro+ is designed to create avariety of high-gain guitar tones, from the classic “scooped midrange” made famous by the 1980’s thrash pioneers to the huge low-end needed to reproduce the drop-tuned sounds of modern metal, the company says.
The SM-9 Pro+ features Gain, Level, Scoop, and Edge controls. Gain simultaneously boosts the 1 kHz midrange band by up to 20 dB as Gain is increased. Scoop is a mid-band elimination filter that is variable between 200 Hz – 2 kHz. Edge is a hi-cut shelving filter that cuts hi frequencies from 2 kHz to 15 kHz.
The SM-9 can be switched between 9– or 18-volt operation via an internal voltage-doubling circuit. 18-volt operation is stabilized and provides improved frequency response and less compression than 9 volt operation, according to the manufacturer.
SM-9 Pro+ Super Metal List Price $275.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.