Jeff Loomis signs a ProTone overdrive
ProTone and Nevermore’s Jeff Loomis collaborated to create a signature overdrive pedal limited to 200 copies.
The ProTone Jeff Loomis Limited Edition Signature Overdrive is based on the Dead Horse model, with enclosure graphics customized by « Mister-Sam » Shearon and available in either blue or green finishes (100 pedals each). The artist required the addition of a filter switch that allows for choosing the low-frequency response between 339 Hz and 72 Hz, which covers the frequency range of a 7-string guitar.
- Gain, Tone and Volume knobs
- Low-frequency switch
- Built-in JRC4558 chip
- True hard bypass
- Status LED
- Aluminum enclosure with custom blue or green graphics by Mister-Sam Shearon
- Built in the USA
You can order this limited edition at protonepedals.com for the price of $229. Jeff Loomis will hand sign the first 50 pedals.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TWA takes over the Wah Rocker production Totally Wycked Audio decided to reissue the Wah Rocker pedal manufactured by Guyatone until 2013, with updated features.
- 3 new Chase Bliss Audio guitar effect pedals Chase Bliss Audio announces versions mkII for its Warped Vinyl and Wombtone pedals as well as the brand new Gravitas effect.
- Kurt Bloch talks setup and maintenance for electric guitars Kurt Block knows electric guitars. He has been working on them for three decades. He started out working on guitars in the bands he was in, and nowadays maintains the guitar collection at Gibson’s entertainment relations office in Seattle, one of eight in the U.S. — and 20 worldwide — that the company maintains to put on promotional events and provide artists with Gibson guitars to demo.