Rocktron Zombie Distortion
Rocktron Zombie Distortion

Distortion from Rocktron belonging to the Classic series.

Mochi Mochi
Publié le 04/14/08 à 00:36
So CHARACTERISTICS dj t have given there's more to say much about the above. There's everything you need, not good but the knob button mdium "star" a little office medium, the more left over thee creuss mediums (like a V eq) and the higher up the mids are more stare Submitted.

For those who say that the config is simple, I must say the opposite, it takes a lot to play with the knobs, the fawn mesa (note I'm not saying it's a mesa recto eh lol) d s you touch a knob will change consquence the other knobs (especially in the case of stare knob).
But his palette is quite varied thanks the knob stare, but will remain a typical metal.

Well I tell you right now, does not look like the mesa recto, but we can make a good sound, personally, it's almost the pedal in my main rig, I use a head coupled laney TT100H on the clean channel, it sends, I put a lot of time finding the sound (I use it since December) but it's worth it. My Settings:

Bass 5h
Treble 10
Stare 12
Scream 3 hours

Leveling amplifier:

Treble 7 / 10
Medium: 4 / 10
Bass: 8 / 10

And I end up with a sound has the Krank Revolution, ideal for metal, Hardcore. In short it's really the sound I've been looking for longetemps, lots of bass but not too much, not too loud, but not too creuss mediums up to be deaf.

It's been 4 months so I use it, I took time to find my adjustable, even I almost give up because I could not find what I wanted, but I do persist m me, do not review half Journe use, otherwise you are going on in Sparer IMMEDIATE. Play with the settings on your amp, this pedal, if you like the sound Caliban, in flames and stuff like that, this pedal is for you: D