Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress
Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress

Deluxe Electric Mistress, Flanger for Guitar from Electro-Harmonix in the Mistress series.

mortished 02/17/2005

Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress : mortished's user review

• Partager
- Analog Flanger
- 1 input / 2 outputs (one that I gain nothing "live out")
- A filter matrix
- 3 color knobs / range / rate and a footswitch on / off

My pedal is an original model (black and green) dated by the factory of the early 70 ... Unfortunately, it currently suffers from a mysterious failure (large hum appearing out of control ... sniff) it is indeed very big!

Could not be more simple! you plug it sounds, turn the knobs (even with the foot because of their size) so hyper intuitive and it always sounds RAS!

It is THE ultimate Flanger! nothing to say ... I use it the same way I would use either a chorus with a soft setting to add a background color to be more stuff to psyche ... the sound is super clear in on the other hand as distortion is a bit noisy (analog ... and mine is very noisy because of his problem)

The filter matrix is ​​a frequency filter that softens somewhat the effect ... honestly it does not detract from the quality of the machine ... but it did not add much either

I have 5 years and I can not complain since I gave it! Unfortunately I do not use too much longer now (I think you understand why) and suddenly I realize how much I miss her! it has become an indispensable part of my set-up ... what sound!