MXR CSP101SL Script Phase 90 with LED
MXR CSP101SL Script Phase 90 with LED

Phaser for Guitar from MXR belonging to the Phase 90 series.

solo84 solo84
Publié le 12/09/09 à 05:22
R-dition almost identical phase 90 of the 70's, which is found indcents prices on the internet.
Offer 2 versions: with or without LED.

I pass, RAS, has not changed since 30 years!

Wow! From Hell! I love phasers, I had a few! I had a phase where i was very happy with 100 especially for arpges the 70's Pink Floyd ... I chop it into cash sell it, mechanically, I tried once: fatal error! OUCH! The Holy Grail of phasers!

I thought "shit I like him my Phase 100, with its rglages waveform!" Well, I've sold, and I kept it! Doing anything, the Phase 90 custom sounds much more silky, warm, organic! ... It jumps to the ears IMMEDIATELY!

In short, the price is a bargain! When I think of those who go for a double dpenser the original script logo with the volume pot and paint scratches that that flies, while it was strictly the same sound, I'm tired!

T says it all!