< Tous les avis MXR M101 Phase 90 Block Logo Vintage
MXR M101 Phase 90 Block Logo Vintage

Phaser for Guitar from MXR belonging to the Phase 90 series

Pepitow Pepitow
Published on 09/27/10 at 02:07
This is an analog phaser in MXR. Based anything !! No digital cold or not natural :)
Typical of a pedal connectors: input and output jacks, and one between for 'alim.

USE

Not be easier, switch with red LED to indicate whether it is active or not, and only one knob for grate speed phaser. That's all !!

This phaser is just beautiful, the resulting sound is exactly what I was looking for !!
I had previously tried at a mate phaser Boss ... despicable, her dnatur etc ... in short, a horror !!
This phaser has the gift to let your sound "as is" in the sublimating it is hot, it is clean, the depth is, in short, perfect. Pushing the knob thoroughly, we can get some sort of chorus / tremolo, psych enough;) I use it on two high electric (ESP and LTD BC.RICH), and rendering is good on the 2 in clean as saturated.

NOTICE GLOBAL

For me it is the "only" valid phaser on the market. I use since 2009 beginning, Cygnus purchased on the net, and this is my first phaser purchased after 1 or 2 tests in stores. I prefers my phaser on my Line 6 digital Spidervalve 212, there's no picture!
I love it as easy to use, robust, and THE phaser sound natural.
The price quality ratio is very good, especially Cygnus, and I would do without this choice hsiter !!