Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum
Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum
Abelkain Abelkain

«  Like a dream! »

Published on 09/02/11 at 01:10
Format foot ultra light and strong!
One input, one output.
44 Watts
Volume, a command Bright!
8 / 16 Ohms

Mega Config simple!
Manual useless, There's only two buttons!
Its clear until 12pm, after that crunch, but no worries, I'll come back ...

Is perfect for my style and all the other!
Widely powerful enough to do everything, I live and I care less than 3 full of cum the drummer!
For the Stade de France, and well we did as with all amps it is transplanted.
I have never gone beyond the personal to the Volume 4.
The switch Bight is also well under the config of the room or you play, to fight against top acoustic room with two bullets and resonances deaf.
Its sound is transparent and if you have good stuff ahead you will have your grain.

I use it with my rack (JMP1, TC electronics, BBE maximizer), or with my RP1000 when I make my lazy, I finally found the "amp" that does not alter my sound, no need to lug around my head Blackstar or my ENGL, thank you for my little mimine!
This is the best laptop I was looking for compromise over the years it is compact, robust and powerful like a cover scratches!
Ideal in any home or live situations repeat a condition of having a baffle, 0)
If I want the fart I spell my amps, but it's fun to fight with a JVM or a mesa with a foot to less than 150 Euros ...
It took me around 10 because for the price and services that make me I say PERFECT!