Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Plus

2 knobs for adjusting the depth and speed of the effect
1 selector
9v power supply connection
(No housing for battery)

Settings simple, the pedal raisonnable.légère size and robust.
sufficient manual
simple adjustment, equalization very efficient and sensitive

Reverb quality and very good bypass!
no noise, very transparent pedal, the dynamics of the instrument is intact and sound of the amp is "inviolate"!

I use it on a head tube amp 15w type fender (Teutates shop ;-)) with a fender 60 between another PC ...

while at the quality of the reverb nothing to say is "clean" ... and the settings are appropriate.

However small the least is that if you push the knobs too far you lose momentum and the signal. personally it does not bother me because I want to give just a little depth to my sound, I do not like the effects too far.

flerb mode is when its really ugly .... therefore unnecessary for me

very happy

frankly I have not tried good quality reverb (to lamp) before or even direct competitors (RV-5, Verbzilla, digiverb ...), only reverbs pre amp or pedals multi .. . Not surprisingly, it's much better.

I just traveled many forums about the reverbs and did according to my means and my level. In this connection the Q / P is excellent on puisqu'acheter dv247 for 103 euros :-) I think for this quality reverb is very interraissant

I put so 9 in all and this is probably not the Grail reverb but I is nothing against him, not very expensive and the effect is very convincing I therefore strongly recommended.

** Beware, if you order from dv247 is a power supply socket. English