TC Electronic NR-1 Nova Reverb
TC Electronic NR-1 Nova Reverb

Reverb for Guitar from TC Electronic belonging to the Nova series.

slashniko slashniko

«  MAGNIFICENT »

Published on 09/13/12 at 07:43
All metal casing, solid construction of gender indestructible, careful design, the first contact we can no longer reassuring!
This is a real factory reverbs classified by type: room, spring, hall, plate and special.
Possibility of storing a reverb, very convenient for live!

Many parameters settings but do not worry it is very easy to use for those who are a little lost on French manual provides clear explanations heads that you could want.

Easy to use, a breeze!

Very demanding in terms of reverb, I tested a lot (boss RV3 and RV5, EHX holy grail and cathedral, TC hall of fame) always with a sense of frustration due to a lack of realism.

The first time I plugged my nova reverb in my amp, I immediately knew I had found my grail st: all reverbs are pure to fall, and especially with a record that I n 've never could encounter: the top, total ecstasy. This is realism.

Various reverbs available (18 in total) are equally brilliant as each other and in clear sound with distortion: it's beautiful! Y'en for all tastes, impossible not to get the sound you want, a killer.

A thousand instead of all that I have tested before (see above). Feels that it is not playing in the same category with the nova reverb I could see the difference between the mid-range and high- range.

Bought used for 180 € and saw the rendering obtained the conviction I have got a great deal.
It's simple I can do without!