< Tous les avis Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric
Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric

Guitar String from Dean Markley belonging to the Blue Steel series

Thaddée Thaddée
Published on 12/07/07 at 12:10
- How long have you use it?
I use Dean Markley alternating with Ernie Balls for 4 years.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The sound is really beautiful, the most beautiful I've heard coming out of a set of strings, the strings Mi (acute), and if Sol ring true and clear, just perfect for solos and Młoda the The R and E strings (severe) when a ring and they insist prcis even my taste, and finally the sustain is really good. The only default that could find them would be the lack of "feeling" (less enjoyable, more "adrantes' fingers, reducing somewhat the speed of play at times and that is very bad to has long fingers) remains to be seen if you can call it the default in the eyes of the quality of its ...

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I started with Elexis, and I soon had a Dean Markley, but standard (the qoque I did not play in 10-52) and then when I do my guitars luthier prparer m ' 'd advise taking Ernies ball and I was not silent dcu at all, even really happy, then I took of Dean Markley by pure chance (o the store I buy them no longer had at 10-52). I also SSAI a lot of game variety and rope marks varied with friends who have always dcues.

- How do you report qualitprix?
For a mere 8 string to the game store o I Achte, I think we could hardly find better now.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
It's always a pleasure to play with Dean Markley and I do not think anyone would say otherwise. A SSAI urgently if you have not already done so.

updating the 7/12/07: APRS be replayed on Ernie Ball on a new long period, I finally found the sound much less beautiful than Dean Markley Ernie Ball (10-52 always) I do not change anything However, I think because I think they are both the best, I would say that Ernie Ball are superior by far in the sensations, the only thing that I find indisputable.