< Tous les avis Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric
Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric

Guitar String from Dean Markley belonging to the Blue Steel series

MechMaster90 MechMaster90
Published on 03/27/07 at 16:19
I just put these strings on my guitar, having played on D'Addario home scratching my 9-42 (oh my god it's hard ...), and Ernie Ball 8 38. Playing for only a few months I was looking for strings that actually suited me as the brand that the drawing, and being a soloist rather that "guide" I had a game very responsive and precise and more flexible (that is why I tried the 8 38).
In the end I came back to the 10 DM 46 in Blue steel (the strings of Neil Zaza xD) just to try, my Ernie Ball was half dead after just one month and a half, and there I really was amazed.
One has the impression that the strings are cold as crystal. The game is the most accurate and responsive, the bend, even a tone, not too difficult (to say before I played on the August 38 ...), the severe acute are superb as it looks like strings sing, the sound is very powerful and bright, even without amplification.
Obviously they are not the same warmth and roundness that Ernie Ball, and harmonics are still shorter, I would say that the opposite is in place we gain in brightness and precision, and harmonic are more powerful.
Only downside: the price € 10 in-store: / Now I'm going to order more on the Internet at € 6.50.

I edit a remake to tell you what it is to the life of these strings in a few months (they seem to me this says a lot stronger than my EB ...). In the meantime I put 9 because of the price.