< Tous les avis Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric
Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric

Guitar String from Dean Markley belonging to the Blue Steel series

Uncensored Uncensored
Published on 01/14/06 at 11:16
I use these strings for almost a year now. What about ... They are perfect m'enfin!
Let's stop saying that these strings are made for the blues and rock old school! They are made for everything! I play the Lynyrd Sknyrd ausi well as that of Metallica Pantera, we talk about clean or distortion!
To touch the strings are great, we feel they are without tearing the fingers!
And the sound! AAAA sound! Good, dj "acoustically speaking" without amp without distortion alone slab, unplugged: the sound is both warm and crystalline, and what I prfre is harmonics. Harmonics, natural, artificial, pinch, attack you the ropes, worse APRS pfff you blow it out over the harmonic (forgive me the hyperbole: D). Harmonics out of control without the need to start a grate finger movement fifteen hundred times before leaving the harmonic. Even without amplification audible harmonics are super!
Then fill the attic with amplification (bah is an electric guitar when even!)
Clean-in: it's wonderful, it changed my sound from the strings of roots! The sound is prcis, the Tone is excellent, always autants harmonic ... enjoyable! What do Phra Metallica (with a Boss GT-8 too, but I still microphones BC Rich mdr! Rputs to have no harmonics (?? Subscription?).)
Disto-in: ouash even the slap! For though I be in rhythmic light, my big palm mute string sounds like a real palm mute, or as you put the palm or thumb it will not be the same sound! Then the harmonics are even more incredible than clean: they are powerful without going on hach ​​steak is more accurate than atomic clock! Then the climax, solo, be it rock and roll of heavy or thrash, the sound is hyper prcis, never sounds crappy because of a rope or do not like the legato attacks thrasheur, you can play extreme speeds, the strings feel great under the fingers! APRS noise level is on the pedal has much to do but I can tell you that level of precision, my Dean Markley pickups ratrappe largely my BC RICH!

What I like most: his precise Cristallino-friendly, harmonics, sustain endless (with the natural harmonic Dime (RIP) by pulling on the death floyd, the harmonization continues until 15 seconds: D), the touch too, that all sounds so ... In addition to these strings are indestructible (I remind you to wipe your strings that oxidizes ca! Whether it's Ernie or dean, if you sweat like a pig without wiping your strings, they will not 3 weeks!).

What I like least: j'deconne nan! This issue has no place for these chords: D

The report quality price: 7 in Aremus for strings is the perfect fte!

Dj I bought 3 sets of strings and is still perfect!

EDIT: I forgot to say that I dj ssay of D'Addario mounts ibanez. Once you are put on the silent blue steel 400 times better, and my buddy owner of the ibanez agrees ... I also tried the Ernie Balls on a signature Washburn Dime, jtrouve that lacked precision ca ca but I think it is because It was a super fine shooting (when Dime played on 9-46 and 10-52! !). My prfres remain the Blue Steel!

EDIT 2 (dcidment!): Yet the light and I am super close to the strings of the handle, yet same agreement or even OD r (! Drop D tone below yum!) strings frieze not a fly ass hair! Ms. thick rope! The strings are not all bad dtunes it remains super tight. By Floyd against my not stay long as I ca worse just too lazy to rgler the honky-tonk;) but otherwise it's not frieze and not very soft!