Rotosound announced the launch of British Steels, based on the Original classic Rotosound Stainless Steel Electric Guitar Strings from the 1960's.
"Their original stainless steel strings already have a pedigree second to none and were used by Jimi Hendrix, Pete Townsend, Brian May and many others. Rotosounds stainless steel strings offered a clear, bright punchy sound, positive grip, plenty of twang and went on to be played on some of the greatest songs of all time."
According to Rotosound, British Steels have been designed to give "a brilliant tone, sustain and great volume." The new strings are now manufactured under even tighter quality control and stricter tolerances to ensure consistency, clarity and durability, the company says.
British Steels are available in the following gauges:
- BS09 09 / 11 / 16 / 24w / 32w / 42w
- BS10 10 / 13 / 17 / 26w / 36w / 46w
- BS11 11 / 14 / 18 / 28w / 38w / 48w
For further information on the range see www.rotosound.com/steels.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.