< Tous les avis Gitane DG-255
Gitane DG-255
jack2487 jack2487

«  Valuing »

Published on 05/27/11 at 16:17
Thin neck very pleasant to walk, 21 frets, small and broad guitar but very comfortable.

My first impressions at the time: I was somewhat shocked by the string high action (be sure to apply lots of strength on the strings to keep make the chords ring, it hurts a little) but good in the end the better at least no fret buzz. Actually, it still bothers me&nbsp; a little now (if we could adjust the bridge height it would be good) but hey I quibble.

The small Chinese children have worked very well it sounds gypsy sound is pretty and has a very good sustain (limit integrated reverb). Power level is sending the guitar and you can easily impress your granny preferred pump.
But to have a good sound gypsy I think it's also a question of technical guitar is not everything.

To get an idea, here are some videos I made (taking his microphone Integrated webcam and no sound processing)

I have 4 years now, bought about 600 from thomann summer of 2007 I think the price has not changed too much since (or even slightly increased). I never had any problems and I am always happy.
However I have tried any other gypsy guitar I can not really compare but I think it's a good value for money and that is the minimum price for a gypsy guitar worthy of the name.

Images linked to this review

• photo