< Tous les avis Gitane DG-255
Gitane DG-255
Gitane DG-255
Tatou2B Tatou2B
Published on 10/06/07 at 03:45
DG 255 has a really nice finish: beautiful rosette, fret 0, bne bridge, bone nut, double fileterie, Selmer style tailpiece. Table pica solid rosewood for the back and wicker covers, and mahogany for the neck. Touche bne. On mine the bne is not a mad quality (changes in lighter colors) in the wood but the rest of bne.

The handle provides a comfortable trs. It is of good width and low thickness. The action of the strings is perfect for me.
This makes it an easy guitar to play and really enjoyable.

At the sound quality is really the l. Before I had tried a DCID Aria MM 20 and two Rudy Larna about 400 euros. This really has nothing do with Gitane. The Aria and Rudy Larna taient caricatures of gypsy guitars. Ultimately, I continue to play on my prfrerais folk, as dpenser between 300 and 400 euros. For the cons that I tried the DG 255, what diffrence! It is powerful, with mdiums bright and sharp. Rsonance and sustain are excellent also. In this regard, some on the forum, find the rsonance is too large, and is not specific to the style. Frankly, it's not my opinion. For me it's just a quality piece when I play a gypsy slow, eg, "Los Del Sur" by Romane is a pleasure to let the notes ring and hear that depth. She has a form of natural reverb!
So this guitar will give you sound really gypsy. Personally, I also played with other styles, such as Mark Knopfler's finger with his right hand, SPECIFICATIONS, and it goes well trs!

It's been a month since I have it. What makes me most is the flat sound. It's been two years since I took my time to choose a gypsy guitar. I tried a lot even when, as Gallato (MODL Angelo Debarre and others) and I find that the ratio of the gypsy qualitprix is ​​excellent. Sincrement the Gallato n'taient not forcment above its point of view. The sound silent even sometimes a little too dirty and grsillant. However, this is subjective and dpend expectations of each musician.
I also tried the John Jorgenson DG 300 which ignores pretty average and did not justify the price diffrence. J'tais tomb that can be a bad MODEL. (The seller told me he had not noticeable diffrence in the DG 300, DG 255 while taient fairly constant) .
In short, I do not regret one second my choice. So if your price range is around 700 euros, Do not hesitate, when trying to have APRS same! Tries as a guitar.