SPL will release Phonitor 2 in December
SPL will launch is December the second version of its Phonitor 2 channel headphone amplifier and monitoring controller.
Phonitor 2 retains the main features from the first version to which SPL added some new features, including the ability to monitor up to three different sources.
The SPL proprietary 120V technology has been improved and you can use any headphone with impedance starting from 10 Ohms (40 Ohms on balanced headphones).
- Frequency response: 4Hz - 480kHz (-3dB)
- THD + Noise: 0.00091% (headphones) / 0.00085% (line output)
- Dynamic range: 133.62dB (headphones) / 134.37dB (line output)
- Remote volume control
- Mute switch
- 2 XLR stereo Sources
- RCA stereo Source
- XLR stereo output
- Headphone output
The Phonitor 2 suggested price remains unchanged (1649€). Visit spl.info for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AF Winners of My Headphone Contest Announced Audiofanzine member winners of the BeyerDynamic My Headphone contest have been chosen. Here are their creations.
- Ultrasone posts details about the Edition 5 We announced it a few days ago, Ultrasone will launch new high-end headphones called Edition 5. Here are the details about this new model.
- Ultrasone tease their new headphones Ultrasone posted a video teaser to introduce their new Edition 5 which will be release this fall.